Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2013/05/30 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Repeater sites
- Zepler WebSDR+Discone
- Still waiting for ECS to respond
- Explore the use of the top of the Physics building. helios to follow up.
- WebSDR, globaltuner through uni firewall
- ASTRA happy to run as a globaltuner if possible
- Letter about FT-920
- orchard may have a draft.
- Allocated to the workshop.
- Letter is from the Uni to G0BBB
- Oakley Mast
- Very long. Some surface corosion.
- Where would we put it? Store it?
- We decided we'll have it. Need to sort a date, and sort the issues listed above.
- Power Boxes
- Schmendrick to figure out how this could be designed.
- Schmendrick was ill - Hasn't been done yet.
- Schmendrick is forgetful -- Still hasn't been done yet.
- Re-allocated to Tyler Ward
- Divided tool-box.
- FT-920 Case - Photo
- Worked very well at the New Forest outing.
- Perhaps it could come further forward to make the knobs easier to get at.
- Graeme to finish tidying it up.
- More License Exams?
- VHF Contests
- 6-7th July VHF NFD -- Date was corrected -- Ooops
- Partner up with which club?
- Field days - Basingstoke/IVARC
- IVARC is organising one and wants people.
- Workshop specifically for AR kit. -- 2013-06-02
- Take a look at the lead acid batteries.
- Building into power boxes?
- RAYNET Battery Box
- Batteries need testing. Sort out the bad ones.
- PowerPole Connectors
- Slim jims? Some still under construction.
- Dummy Loads
- Murray, Henry & Helios ==> Helios to send details to scorpia
- Schmendrick is interested in designing a CW HF rig.
- We need to finish the letter to G0BBB
- Operating afterwards?
- Doodle poll: here
- Poll closed 2013-05-17 1900 BST
- Result -- 2013-06-02
- Invoices to be forwarded to DaveTaz
Any Other Business
- Club affiliation
- Blue balloon - Graeme to feedback on what commitments they would require of us.
- SUSU still not sure which way is up.
- Graeme: A job for the Secretary
- Radio club and SOWN
- CAVEAT: Some of the SOWN kit is owned by ECS
- We will specify an owner field for all fields to stop SUSU doing evil.
- Come up with a H&S policy
- Graeme to fill in details here.
- Who wants a mug?
19:00-20:00 SOWN Meeting (no agenda)