Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2013/05/23 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Repeater sites
- Zepler WebSDR+Discone
- Still waiting for ECS to respond - H&S Audit
- Explore the use of the top of the Physics building. helios to follow up.
- WebSDR, globaltuner through uni firewall
- ASTRA happy to run as a globaltuner if possible
- Letter about FT-920
- orchard may have a draft.
- Oakley Mast
- Very long. Some surface corosion.
- Where would we put it? Store it?
- Power Boxes
- Schmendrick to figure out how this could be designed.
- Schmendrick was ill - Hasn't been done yet.
- Schmendrick is forgetful -- Still hasn't been done yet.
- FT-920 Case - Photo
- More License Exams?
- VHF Contests
- 18-19th May 144MHz May Contest
- 6-7th June VHF NFD
- Partner up with which club?
- Field days - Basingstoke/IVARC
- IVARC is organising one and wants people.
- Operating Day
- Date: 2013-05-26
- Time: Balloon launch at 1000.
- Location: New Forest
- Phil will be sending details via IRC and email.
- Workshop specifically for AR kit. -- 2013-06-02
- Take a look at the lead acid batteries.
- Building into power boxes?
- RAYNET Battery Box
- Batteries need testing. Sort out the bad ones.
- PowerPole Connectors
- Slim jims? Some still under construction.
- Dummy Loads
- Murray, Henry & Helios ==> Helios to send details to scorpia
- Schmendrick is interested in designing a CW HF rig.
- Operating afterwards?
- Doodle poll: here
- Poll closed 2013-05-17 1900 BST
- Result -- 2013-06-02
Any Other Business
19:00-20:00 SOWN Meeting (see agenda)
- Club affiliation
- Blue balloon - Graeme to feedback on what commitments they would require of us.
- Graeme: A job for the Secretary
- Radio club and SOWN
- CAVEAT: Some of the SOWN kit is owned by ECS
- We will specify an owner field for all fields to stop SUSU doing evil.
- Come up with a H&S policy
- Graeme to fill in details here.