[[|]] | Current Workshop:
Workshop (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2018/09/13 in Nuffield Small Lecture Room
- Events Calendar for new academic year
- Room booking for new academic year
- Welcome events planning
- Bunfight planning
- Any SUSU business
- Add user profiles to wiki for those happy or have given permission to do so.
- Projects review
- Wordpress posts
- Fit new RAM in sown:Sown-vms
- Figure out and fix why ttls-eap-mschapv2 RADIUS check is failing on auth2 - Can this be resolved?
- Fix eapol_test.so on www so works with PHP 7.0 - gdb ans strace have not been much help.
- review v4 firewall on sown-gw, tidy up and appropriately comment - Is this complete?
- Figure out why snmpd is missing on node303 and add it manually
- Add check to test whether SOWN users can login to RADIUS-backed services on www.sown.org.uk - How can this best be done? Typically when this fails AUTH2/EAPOL-SOWN is not OK but a user end check would be more reliable and could be setup to nag us more often.
- Sort out policy-based routing so www can connect to the sown-git database on sown-auth2 over v6 - Need to check if this is still an issue.
- Update CONNTRACK, FORWARD and FIREWALL checks so they are associated with HAFW and configured with the appropriate IPs if they are not already - These need to be updated to be associated to be for HAFW. They also need to be changed to use sown:Backup2 again. As this save checks flapping when sown:Sown-vms is rebooted that runs sown:Sown-monitor-new which is currently used for these checks.
- Build a serial (DS9097E one wire) temperature sensor we can plug into a B32 server. - Dependent on User:Cmalton
- Figure out what to do with node UPGRADEABLE checks - We should not upgrade packages on nodes, so this check is a bit superfluous but is there something we should monitor, so we know which nodes need upgrading either on recall on remotely.