[[|]] | Current Workshop:
Workshop (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2014/11/13 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
SUSU Antenna Array Discussion
- Costs for various antennas and sundry equipment
- Funding opportunities from SUSU
- Logistics with Estates and Facilities
- Working with other societies
New SOWN-Zepler building
- Connect antennas to the now working APU1C board with 802.11ac wireless card.
- Confirm that we've actually got a working 802.11ac driver by associating to eduroam.
- Copy of the build onto another SD card to deploy on the other APU1C board.
- Connect SD, wireless card and antennas to other APU board and configure.
- Test bandwidth between two devices wireless interfaces.
- Non-antenna array SUSU funding
- Sorting out paperwork for members who have bought equipment for the SUWS
- Membership fees
- IVARC auction