SUSU Antenna Array/rotator
Rotator is a kenpro dual axis rotator. This is the same as the Yaesu G5400 (Yaesu bought kenpro and re-branded their kit). The rotator was bought second hand but doesn't appear to have been used before we acquired it.
Useful Parts Info
- Housing Screw (52) on Azimuth rotator are 1mm pitch, 5.8mm dia, 20mm long.
- Link 
- Price £5.03 (Pack of 50, inc. VAT)
Re-grease the rotator Inspect all gears Inspect potentiometers
- Clean and refinish case
- Replace external bolts
- Install internal temperature sensor.
Azimuth refurbishment info
- Looks good internally, has been cleaned and regressed.
- external screws want replacing
- was originally installed upside down
- thermal fuse is just taped on look at using jubilee clip
Elevation refurbishment info
- Unable to open rotator screws are well sealed