Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2015/04/16 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- 1 Amateur Radio
- 2 Joint Agenda
- 3 Joint Agenda
- 4 SOWN
- Upcoming exams, 1st May
- Room booking
- Outstanding practical work
- Equipment orders
- SUWS repaying members for items they have bought for the array
- Any outstanding items still needing to be claimed?
- Assembly plan
- Lightning protector?
- Plan or equipment needed in the shack
- Working with E&F / SUSU facilities
- Cherry picker hire
- Working with other societies and SUSU
- SURGE's antenna status
- Organise meeting with other societies and SUSU
- SUWS now has a WordPress site
- Accessible from http://www.suws.org.uk/
- Wiki moved to http://www.suws.org.uk/wiki/ all existing wiki pages should redirect to their new URLs.
- We need everyone to help add content to this new site:
- Convert current G3KMI history wiki page into a WordPress page.
- Add page describing Amateur Radio activities
- Add page describing SOWN activities
- Write the occasional post on something interesting SUWS has been doing.
- QSL card design submissions
- On hold due to the mast
- Received QSL cards
- Murray has volunteered to scan these in but needs to get the cards off Tyler - any progress?
- Also buy and put in a physical album - any progress?
- Any significant updates
How to unbreak the members page
- daveruss is still loking into this
- Any plan for outings
- Maybe something post-exams before people disappear for the Summer.
- Chilbolton Atmospheric Radio Observatory
Stuff we can buy with education monies
- All spent?
Outstanding membership fees (Darren)
- £10 for students
- £15 for staff/society alumni
Mailing List and Wiki
- Mailing list additions (Dave N)
- New wiki accounts (Dave N)
Polo shirt and fleeces
- Have arrived. Collect from Dave N and pay outstanding balance (£6 polo shirts, £10 fleeces)
- Any new information?
- 23rd April
- Nominations, you must be nominated by a full (student) member of the club
- Exams secretary
- Social secretary
- Node Deployment Officer
- Licensing Officer
- Exams secretary
See SOWN Agenda