Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2014/09/18 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Next exam dates: List of full exam dates here
- Mentioned by Quintin - could probably get a free visit/tour as a uni club.
- Maybe a good activity for 2014-15 newbies?
- Bunfight - Who, What, When, (Where?!)
- Any upcoming events (rallies etc.)
- Any plans for outings for newbies?
Termly Spring End of academic year 2014 Newsletter Finalisation
- QSL card design competition
- Photos taken at VHF NFD
- Please design/submit designs ASAP.
- Closing date TBD (but probably once we have funding for them)
- Funding - see joint agenda
- Received QSL cards
- Tyler has them
- We need to figure out what to do with them - scan them? Put them in an album?
Shack in SUSU
- Our old shack (office) is being turned into a meeting room, maybe
- Plan to try to get a corner in it for use as a shack when there's no meeting (or remote control when there is a meeting)
- Meeting re this will probably happen soon.
- Still hasn't happened. Now potentially Monday 29th (when Tyler gets back).
- SUSU - Wednesday 24th September (09:00-16:00?)
- FPSE - Thursday 25th September (12:00 and 17:00)
- Dave N can help set up and maybe Graeme, Henry and Murray can attend. Maybe Tim, Darren)? Also, try to contact Russell Frost and Chris Oakes.
- Intro meetings (just on Thursday nights?)
- Ideas for bunfights
- SSTV (from Murray/Henry's house)
- Static displays of cool-looking radios/antennas
- Working HF rig listening to real people? (If we have antenna)
- Static display of SOWN nodes/wifi dish
- Certainly need to get into Cage 9 (antennas/banner)
- Also 32 for the FT-920
- Decide to do an outing (European or RSGB SSB club sprint?) so we can advertise it at existing licensees
- General discussion about matters SUSU
- Finding a more suitable zone, e.g. Creative Industries
- Merged mailing list requested for firstname.lastname@example.org (by daveruss at 01:26 18/09/2014)
See SOWN Agenda