Meeting (to be) held from 18:45-19:15 on 2014/03/27 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
Agenda of Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of Previous AGM
- Can be found here.
- Year review from each of the 2013/14 committee members.
- Election of the 2014/15 committee.
- Discuss plan to change SUWS meetings
- Meetings only happen on 1st and 3rd Thursdays in a month
- activity evenings on the other weeks
YEAR IN REVIEW
- Best year so far
- Not a whole lot done.
- Presidential State of the Union Address
- Meetings are boring, but we're working on that.
- We have sponsorship, yay!
- National VHF Field Day in Basingstoke.
- Radio Licensing
- We are still affiliated with the RSGB.
- Still need to sort out our registration details.
- We have new examiners.
- We still need a shack to get G8KMI.
- We have successfully acquired lots of funding(ish).
- We are building a bank of risk assessments.
- Have sent lots of emails.
- Autobook is working.
- Still outside, with lots of room for expansion.
- Good trip to the beer festival.
- Good Christmas Meal.
- !Fleeces! and shirts.
- We have lots of money.
- There are now two signatories on the accounts.
- Congratulations to Dr. Tarrant on a well executed and distinguished tenure as treasurer.
- Website still exists.
- Fixed validation logo.
- Wiki-user account fixes.
- Semantic Mediawiki forms for controlling inventory.
- Tyler Ward (Incumbent)
- Murray Colpman
- Exam Secretary
- Henry Kennedy (Incumbent)
- Radio Licensing Officer
- Graeme Bragg (Incumbent)
- Node Deployment Officer
- Morse (Incumbent)
- Darren Richardson
- Social Secretary
- Dave Newman (Incumbent)
- Colin Williams (Incumbent)
- Any objections to electing the committee in one vote
- Votes for the committee: 5
- Votes against the committee: 0
- Committee elected as nominated.
- Note: Quorum is 3.8 members. We have 5!
- Approval of the new meeting structure and pattern
- See earlier meeting minutes
- Show of hands -- Votes for 7 -- Votes against 0 -- Votes abstained 1 -- Abstentions abstained 1