Meeting (to be) held from 19:00-20:00 on 2013/03/07 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
Agenda of Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of Previous AGM
- Can be found here.
- Society’s activities summary (orchard)
- Annual Financial report (Davetaz)
- Constitution changes
- Add a Exams secretary
- Provisionally changes reducing permissible-vocabulary during pub-visits.
- Committee election
- Summary of current committee position
- Election of new committee
- Approval of Constitution (for coming academic year)
- The AGM has Quorum with 13 members.
- Minutes of Previous AGM were read
- There were no objections to the previous meetings minutes.
- Society’s activities summary
- We ran ~20 exams, with 100% pass rate.
- The node admin system has been rewritten, and the new system created.
- Guestnet was started as a project.
- We competed in VHF NFD.
- We came 11th out of 20. Scoring 344 points out of 1000.
- Still looking for a shack.
- Received a donation of some equipment.
- Daveruss gave the treasurer's statement
- The society currently has ~£225
- The society has 15 members.
- The Exams secretary was added as an ordinary member committee position.
- Graeme proposed that the "changes reducing permissible-vocabulary during pub-visits" be dismissed. Orchard seconded.
- Daveruss had no opinion on this.
- Tyler Ward was unanimously voted as President
- Darren Richardson was unanimously voted as Secretary
- Davetaz was unanimously voted as Treasurer
- Graeme Gerbil was unanimously voted as Radio Licensing Officer
- Henry was unanimously voted as Exams Secretary
- Morse was unanimously voted as Network Deployment Officer
- David Newman was unanimously voted as Social Secretary
- Colin Williams was unanimously voted as Webmaster