[[|]] | Current Meeting:
Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2013/09/26 in Access Grid Room
- SUSU Wrangled
- 7 from Southampton ARC
- 1 external from Graeme
- Phil B to do all the licences
- TJK to do intermediate
- Fresher foundations
- Not 31st Oct
- 7th Nov?
- Next full date 6th Dec (14th Nov sign-up deadline)
19:00-20:00 SOWN Meeting (see agenda)
- A lot of interest again this year.
- Is it worth resurrecting davetaz's idea for SOWN@halls nodes?
- Can we get a copy of the TOS for halls internet, so we can see how it might work?
- daveruss to liase with iSolutions to find out what the status of the halls wifi project is.
- SUSU Bunfight: ~70
- FPSE Bunfight: ~54
- 2 Intro meetings, a Thursday and the following Tuesday during the day time.
- Dates are the 3rd and 8th of October.
- Darren is only around the second week of October.
- Daveruss has booked the rooms
- Schmendrick to draft and send out emails to people who signed up to taster sessions, Friday morning.
- Contacts and some "bits and bobs" for the taster sessions
- SOWN - pass around kit and describe what it does
- What is eduroam?
- 80m on the common and random HF on SUSU's front lawn.
- 80m CC on a Thursday, on SUSU's front lawn. (24th Oct? 1900-2000 UTC)