[[|]] | Current Meeting:
Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2013/06/13 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Repeater sites
- Zepler WebSDR+Discone
- Explore the use of the top of the Physics building
- helios to follow up.
- ASTRA Globaltuner
- Phil to chase iSolutions
- Can't be moved
- Letter about FT-920
- Oakley Mast
- Where are we going to store it? Graeme has offerred his garden.
- Tyler & Phil to set a time to pick it up.
- Power Boxes
- Batteries are OK
- Box is bought
- No construction yet
- FT-920 Case - Photo
- Worked very well at the New Forest outing.
- Perhaps it could come further forward to make the knobs easier to get at.
- Graeme to finish tidying it up.
- More License Exams?
- HF Contests
- 80m CC
- 20th June for SSB see calendar for other dates.
- New Forest TBC -- Weather permitting.
- Pizza on the way up?
- Phil to send details.
- VHF Contests
- 6-7th July VHF NFD
- Monday outreach
- Tyler, Phil & Graeme. (Muzer will be SRing and Chris M might turn up.)
- Primary school kids @ Garden Court
- Map and pins
- Analogue SSTV
- 20mins with groups of 10
- October - JOTA w/ Bishops Waltham
- Need fully licensed operator(s)
- Might want our station kit as well.
- Club generally seems up for it. Phil to contact them.
- Field days - Basingstoke/IVARC
- IVARC is organising one and wants people.
- Phil to extend wiki page, organise doodle poll and post links here.
- Wiki page
Any Other Business
- Club affiliation
- Blue balloon - Graeme to feedback on what commitments they would require of us.
- SUSU still not sure which way is up.
- Graeme: A job for the Secretary
- Radio club and SOWN
- CAVEAT: Some of the SOWN kit is owned by ECS
- We will specify an owner field for all fields to stop SUSU doing evil.
- Come up with a H&S policy
- Graeme to fill in details here.
19:00-20:00 SOWN Meeting (no agenda)