You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
The mobile operating station is mounted in a [http://www.tsgstore.co.uk/rhino-flightcase-16u-dj-rack-table-mixer-case 16U flight case] which has two deploy-able tables on either side of the rack.
=== Tasks ===
* Add SUWS logo to case
* plan and mount initial equipment
* produce list of future upgrades
=== Upgrade ideas ===
* Raspberry Pi with LCD or E-ink display that connects to the serial port on the FT-920 and displays a frequency readout and the relevant section of the bandplan
* Pi with an SDR connected to the RF output of the 920 to display a waterfall around the current frequency
* build and install the [[Rackmount Battery Unit]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page