Tunable dipole for use in foundation training.
- PVC Tube
- 2x BNC Socket
- 2x BNC Telescopic Antenna
- BNC Male Connector (or another suitable connector)
- Drill Holes
- Screw in BNC sockets to top two holes nearest the end of the PVC tube (the Top).
- Strip the outer of the coax so the core and shield can reach the two BNC connectors.
- Thread coax through top 5mm hole.
- Solder shield to one BNC socket, and core to the other.
- Wrap coax around the PVC tube and thread coax through the second 5mm hole back into and out the bottom of the tube.
- Thread coax through endcap.
- Attach bottom endcap to PVC tube.
- Solder BNC Male (or other suitable connection) to Coax.
- Install BNC Telescopic antennae
- Test antenna
- Attach top endcap.