Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2019/08/01 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Current expectation is that there will be an exam in mid to late August, and possibly one in September/October.
SUSU Grant Applications are now open
- Closing on the 31st of August.
- Minimum grant would be £50
Things for which to possibly request funding
Could do with expanding the club toolkit, to reduce dependence on tools supplied by individuals (e.g. knives, spanners, torches).
- Crimp tool suitable for Anderson Power Poles
- Stanley knife
- Primarily useful for cutting and stripping high-gauge cable
- Allen keys
- Adjustable spanner or set of spanners
- First Aid Kit
- New series of [RSGB training books](https://www.rsgbshop.org/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Training_19.html)
- Should be able to get the RSGB member discount
- Buy one set as soon as possible, so that we can compare them to the old books
It would be a good idea for one or more core member to be trained in First Aid. We could request funding for a commercial course, or exploit the First Aid Society. The society appears to be in hibernation over summer; we can consult them nearer the start of term.