Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2016/02/04 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- 1 Amateur Radio
- 2 Joint Agenda
- 3 SOWN
- Next full date - Saturday 5th March. Bit tight for Intermediate practicals, so Foundation and Full only this date. Deadline 19th Feb
This month's events
- Do we have a talk for tonight?
- Decide on events for February
- Chris is happy to do more Wireless Network related talks, please suggest topics.
- Phil had an idea for a talk about ARIS. He will let us know when he's ready.
- Talk to the guy who makes the End-fed Zepps.
- Put events on wiki/facebook/Futureworlds
- Construction evening next doing
- Chris talk in two weeks' time (along with meeting)
- New Forest ISS SSTV reception
- Outing on the common
- SOWN Workshop
- Mast Workshop
SUSU funding round 2
- We got the funded we wanted for extra licence exam books
- SUSU said the money should be in our account by 31st January
- Darren will check money has gone into our account
- The money hadn't gone in last time Darren checked but he's not checked too recently.
Stock of people who need to pay for club kit used
- Should be a book with the money tin to see what is outstanding
- Otherwise refer to Stock of people who need to pay for club kit (legacy list)
- Stock items with purchaser unknown (according to last meeting minutes):
- 1.6ish m of ladder line (pay Tyler)
- 1 BNC connector (pay Tyler)
- 1 BNC connector (pay Club)
- 3m ish of RG58 (pay Tyler)
Shirt and Fleece orders
- These have arrived please collect them from David Newman
- Need another £6 for polo shirts and £10 for fleeces.
- Tyler is chasing this up. Progress?
SUWS WordPress site
- Add events widget to homepage?
- Dave will chase up but wants ideas on how to put it.
- Can people upload any club photos taken within the past two years to the WordPress site
- Ask David Newman if you need an account.
QSL Card Order
- Darren was ordering these form VistraPrint so we could get more for our money
Callsign list update
Amateur Radio AOB
Anyone need to mailing list?
- 17th March 2016 at 18:45
- PLEASE consider being a committee member, because we will be losing a few next year.
No agenda this week but could discuss Doodle poll for weekend workshop