Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2015/05/21 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
SUSU Anetenna Array Doing Session
- Discuss SUSU issues
- potential permission issue with mast
- Test Wi-Fi dish works as expected.
- Possible assignee(s): daveruss
- Turn on and connect to web admin interface.
- Test a long-ish distance link. Maybe the length of Salisbury Road
- Will need battery/mains inverter for Wi-Fi dish
- Install new SSD mSata card for APU board
- Possible assignee(s): cmalton, daveruss
- What OS do we want to put on here. There is not need to use OpenWRT now.
- Measurements and CAD drawings for Estates and Facilities guide
- Possible assignees: Scorpia (CAD), Muzer, Henry (Measurements)
- Risk Assessment
- Possible assignees: Schmendrick, Scorpia
- Both for deployment and day to day once it is erected.
- Determining parts for ordering
- Possible assignees: craag, Schmendrick, Muzer
- Replacement antenna elemets, hex bolts, mounting kit, coax, etc.
- for missing Yagi parts see SUSU_Antenna_Array/HF_Yagi