Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2014/01/30 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Going on as we speak
- Harwell Rally (Sunday 9th Febuary)
- Something like SOWN[at]HOME Node load agreement form needed so we have recourse if a member does not return a loaned piece of kit. -- Soft-assigned to Schmendrick
- Possibility of a room in Building 16
- Southampton Makerspace
People's radio goals for the year (inc. non radio goals)
- What do people want to do?
- HF IP network
- More operating
- Graeme wants a very cold outing - Graeme to arrange weather
- Bring a laptop so that members can get used to the logging software
- Get more instructors ordained
- Monthly net? (Experimental repeater)
- Schmendrick to organise a Doodle Poll and email the club.
- Have we added some events?
- Zepler cupboard
- Increased occupancy of cage 9
- SUSU have been emailed
- need to decide what items we would like
- First Newsletter -- Start writing it now, aim to have it in by end of Feb. Then one after Easter.
Money from SUSU
- Schmendrick to reconcile the results of SUSU funding with what it is actually possible to purchase.
- Anything to add to the kit wishlist
- Email problems (Schmendrick)
- SUSU Mandatory Training (Schmendrick) -- Attending on the 10th Feb at 1800.
- Bother the RSGB about data (Graeme)
- SUWS shirts (and hoodies?) (daveruss)
- Schmendrick to investigate what the £200 from SUSU is for.
- Deal with email
See SOWN Agenda