Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2013/11/21 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
Amateur Radio (18:00)
- Next Full date:
- Thursday 30th January
- Applications need to be with the RSGB by 8th January.
- People wanting to take exams:
- Muzer wants to take the advanced.
- Morse is a maybe
Two Axis Rotator
The club has the option to purchase a two axis rotator at £40. Club seemed positive. Graeme has acquired another control box and PC interface.
Negative votes: 0 Ambivalent votes: 4 Positive votes: 7
Talk to Taz
Changes to the SUWS membership page
- Added Status (Student, Staff, Alumnus(a))
We now have an inventory page
Space Flight Society
- Having a launch Saturday next. Talk to Phil for more info.
- If it's inventoried.
- Linked to their member page.
- Questions raised about permanent storage. Until we have a shack everything is in limbo.
- Similar concept to the SOWN @ Home node agreement.
- scorpia to add fields to the inventory.
- SUSU now has our bank details...