[[|]] | Current Meeting:
Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2012/10/11 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
Amateur Radio 18:00-18:30
- Amateur Radio introductory talk
- BATC News - Phil
- 2m Band Extension for DATV
- 70cm DATV kicking off with low bitrate possibilities
- Re-allocation of parts of 13cm and 3cm
- FPGAs and SDR really coming to the forefront.
- ISS DATV Downlink - We could really help out here!
- Funky (but optimal) Antennas
- Glacsweb radio heartbeat beacon
- SOWN introductory talk
Joint Agenda 19:00-20:00
- General discussion/chat