You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
Project to build a mini SSTV transmitter using a Pi Zero.
==== Components ====
* Pi Zero or Pi Zero Wireless (will also work with a pi1 or model A pi - theoretically any pi can be used as all components are built on the system)
* Pi case
* Micro SD card
* Pi Camera
* Pi camera adapter (one is included in the official case)
* Power supply, either a battery or mains supply
The original script installer script was written by [[User:MurrayColpman]] in 2016 which implimented PiFm and PySSTV.
It was noticed that there have been a number of improvements added since the original script and that PySSTV was exceptionally slow at generating the required SSTV audio file, taking up to 2 minutes to generate.
The original script has been updated by [[User:Stealthbird97]]. The new script utilises the more up-to-date and optimised packages
* Pi-FM-RDS (Generate FM signal on Pi GPIO 4) - modulates the PLL instead of clock divider giving purer fm signal. Harmonics are still an issue.
* PiSSTV (Converts image from the camera into chosen SSTV mode) - Reduces conversion time to 2 seconds.
The new script can currently be found here: https://github.com/Stealthbird97/CompletePiSSTV
The script uses submodules so git clone --recursive is required.
==== Upgrades ====
This is a minor edit
Watch this page