You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
== Amateur Radio ==
=== Licence exams ===
* Number of entrants --- 1
* Scheduling for practical work --- N/A
* Next exams: Fri 6th May, deadline: 22nd April.
** Applicants: Arihant for Advanced, David Young for Intermediate, Freddie for Advanced, Mohit for Foundation
=== SUSU funding round 3? ===
* Antenna bags
** HF beam
** HF vertical
** 2M yagi
* Padlock for cage 9
* Portable mast.
* Any other sugestions
=== SUSU funding round 2 ===
* Licensing book orders
** Those have arrived.
=== Stock of people who need to pay for club kit used ===
* Should be a book with the money tin to see what is outstanding
** Otherwise refer to [[Stock of people who need to pay for club kit (legacy list)]]
* Stock items with purchaser unknown (according to last meeting minutes):
** 1.6ish m of ladder line (pay Tyler)
** 1 BNC connector (pay Tyler)
** 1 BNC connector (pay Club)
** 3m ish of RG58 (pay Tyler)
=== Mast ===
* Workshop progress
* Update from SUSU / Estates and Facilities
* Deferred due to lack of time
=== SUWS WordPress site ===
* Can people upload any club photos taken within the past two years to the [http://www.suws.org.uk/wp/ WordPress site]
** Ask [[User:DavidNewman|David Newman]] if you need an account.
=== QSL Card Order ===
* Confirm layout for back of card and dimensions
* Darren will the place order with VistaPrint
=== Callsign list update ===
* Anyone not added new [[Callsigns|callsign]] after December exams?
=== Outing report ===
* Batteries were depleted. Oops.
* It was cold. Good.
* Biscuits and digestive biscuit sandwiches are delicious.
* Only made a couple of contacts. We should have entered the contest...
* Tried to use Morse's table, but they couldn't figure out how to assemble it.
* Used the end-fed Zepp. Tried to use Henry's Pro whip, it didn't work. Would work quite well to set up a wire HF dipole between two trees. That would be cool.
* Didn't have enough chairs, but had a bench.
* We could do with a weight for throwing things into trees, or a drone ;)
* NEED MALLET!!!!!!!!
=== Amateur Radio AOB ===
== Joint Agenda ==
=== This month's events ===
* Two weeks' time is the AGM
* Then it's easter, so people still here can just meet and not do much
* Software hacking session.
=== Storage shenanigans ===
* 54 Cupboard
* 32 Cupboard
* Cage 9
** Arihant went down and the cage was a tip, moreso than usual. He posted it to group.
** LiveSoc blamed unauthorised users using their kit
** Tyler has changed code and told Cage 9 Facebook group
** We want to change back to a padlock + key, as if LiveSoc's accusations are accurate, the code system simply isn't working.
=== Anyone need to be added to the mailing list? ===
=== AGM reminder ===
* 17th March 2016 at 18:45
* PLEASE consider being a committee member, because we will be losing a few next year.
=== AOB (Joint) ===
* Science and engineering family day! 12th March
* PiSSTV, HF station with end-fed Zepp or Vertical if we're feeling good and good weather
* Lots of static displays
** SOWN nodes
** Cool antennas
* VHF radios (one on KMINet, one on PiSSTV)
* WebSDR laptop
== SOWN ==
See [[sown:Meeting:2016/03/03|SOWN Agenda]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page