Meeting (to be) held from 18:00-20:00 on 2015/05/28 in Zepler CLS Lecture Room
- Next exam likely October, Arihant wants to do intermediate.
- Overview of things that have happened
- Tyler's technicial drawing http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/tw16g08/Pictures/TechnicialDrawing.pdf
- We have the crossed 2m yagi
- Turns out the guy in charge of the building wasn't aware; he's now looking over our plans.
- Yagi for 70cm - single/crossed?
- Single, I think, because we determined crossed was too big/expensive.
- Horizontal, as the vertical can cover vertical.
- Powerbeam Range test with nanobeam
- That will happen, in the maths tower, later this evening hopefully.
- Other societies
- Astrosoc hasn't got back to me yet.
- It'd be nice to have a meeting with/directly contact other socs.
- Other mast business
- Henry needs to respond to HF beam people
VHF National Field Day Contest (4th-5th July)
- Still with Basingstoke?
Residual wordpressy things
- Wiki homepage button?
- QSL card design submissions
- On hold due to the mast
- Received QSL cards
- Murray has volunteered to scan these in but needs to get the cards off Tyler - any progress?
- Also buy and put in a physical album - any progress?
Mailing List and Wiki
- Mailing list additions (Dave N)
- New wiki accounts (Dave N)
We still need another key, I think?
See SOWN Agenda