You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
== Amateur Radio ==
=== Licence Exams ===
* List of full exam dates [http://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/advanced-examination-dates/ here]
* Kirk Martinez doing foundation exam on 23rd July. Henry can't be there.
=== [http://www.stfc.ac.uk/chilbolton/default.aspx Chilbolton Atmospheric Radio Observatory] ===
* Mentioned by Quintin - could probably get a free visit/tour as a uni club.
** Maybe a good activity for 2014-15 newbies?
=== Outings/Events ===
* VHF Field day 05/07/2014 -> 06/07/2014 - it happened. It went well. We don't know how well we did yet.
* We need a new site for next year - what do we need to tell land owners?
** We have third-party liability insurance, it's regulated by the RSGB
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combe_Gibbet ? (field nearby belongs to the hang-gliding club)
* Can we collate the good photos on the photos page?
=== Kit Discussion ===
* What radio should we buy and discussion on SUSU funding.
** Second-hand IC7000 from [http://www.lamcommunications.net/product_info.php?products_id=2786 LAMCO] (Disable cookies)
** + Power Supply?
** SUSU has been asked to release the funding.
* Let's order some stuff (or at least plan it)
** Can't do any yet because of bank things, Darren needs to get access to online banking
=== <s>Spring</s> End of academic year 2014 Newsletter Finalisation ===
** [http://www.suws.org.uk/Newsletter/2014-02] [https://docs.google.com/a/scorpia.co.uk/document/d/1mOOoQCueribZdbM_m7FVsjZFx7bzTlCGlqK7Twtnq24/edit?pli=1#]
*** A few tweaks/finalisations required
**** Add VHF NFD, make it and end of academic year newsletter.
***** Henry will write the VHF NFD section and finalise the newsletter as a whole.
*** We need a list of people to whom to send it.
=== QSL Cards ===
* Design required
** Existing Design by Graeme
*** [http://pbrd.co/1luebF0 Front]
*** [http://pbrd.co/1luepvX Back]
** QSL card design competition - deadline when we get the funding
*** Take photos at VHF NFD
* Funding - see joint agenda
* Received ones
** Tyler has them
** We need to figure out what to do with them - scan them? Put them in an album?
=== Shack in SUSU ===
* Our old shack (office) is being turned into a meeting room, maybe
* Plan to try to get a corner in it for use as a shack when there's no meeting (or remote control when there is a meeting)
* Would require us spending time/money putting our antennas back on our mast - funding application next year
* Ideas: 23cm at bottom, SURGE FM broadcast above that (we'd help them get back on the air), HF antenna of some sort, 70cm+2cm with dual-band rotator, triband 2m/70cm/other vertical antenna on top of that.
* Silly idea: large SUWS flag on top concealing a loop antenna
We have: Rotator, triband vertical, poles
To build: 2m Yagi, 70cm Yagi, remote control computer
To fix: HF antenna
We might not have enough: coax
== Joint Agenda ==
== SOWN ==
See [[sown:Meetings|SOWN Agenda]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page