You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
== Amateur Radio ==
=== Licence Exams ===
* List of full exam dates [http://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/advanced-examination-dates/ here]
* Next next next full date: 1st July -- deadline passed
* Some IVARCers are doing exams, foundation and intermediate. 1st July.
=== [http://www.stfc.ac.uk/chilbolton/default.aspx Chilbolton Atmospheric Radio Observatory] ===
* Mentioned by Quintin - could probably get a free visit/tour as a uni club.
=== Outings/Events ===
* DF Hunt with IVARC on campus 13/06/2014 - CANCELLED due to lack of working kit
* VHF Field day 05/07/2014 -> 06/07/2014 - in two weeks, we need kit, practice and commitments.
=== Kit Discussion ===
* What radio should we buy and discussion on SUSU funding.
** Probably the newer radio (IC-7100)
** Probably try the thing with the finance committee
* Let's order some stuff (or at least plan it)
** Can't do any yet because of bank things, Darren needs to get access to online banking
* Anyone interested in a group DIY powerpole distro order
** about £ 20 each as kit (hopefully less)
*** USD33 for 10 boards (might be more with the improved copper layer) (with tax up to £3 each)
*** Powerpoles for 10 £3.65*2 + £2.65 = ~£10 (£12 for 6 way splitter)
*** Fuses £0.3 each (£1.8)
*** Other components (not much probably less than £1)
*** can probably laser cut/3d print a case no idea on cost though
=== Spring 2014 Newsletter Finalisation ===
*** A few tweaks/finalisations required
=== QSL Cards ===
* Design required
** Existing Design by Graeme
*** [http://pbrd.co/1luebF0 Front]
*** [http://pbrd.co/1luepvX Back]
** QSL card design competition - deadline when we get the funding
* Funding - see joint agenda
* Received ones
** Tyler has them
** We need to figure out what to do with them - scan them? Put them in an album?
== Joint Agenda ==
== SOWN ==
See [[sown:Meetings|SOWN Agenda]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page