You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
== Amateur Radio ==
=== Licence Exams ===
* List of full exam dates [http://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/advanced-examination-dates/ here]
* Next full date: 1st March 1400 -- Deadline has passed.
** Chris 0
* Next next full date: 2nd May -- talk to Henry
=== Outings ===
* Workshop this Saturday. 10am B32 Access Grid Room
* Harwell Rally on Sunday -- Talk to Phil to see if arranging a lift is a possibility.
=== Loaning kit ===
* Something like SOWN[at]HOME Node load agreement form needed so we have recourse if a member does not return a loaned piece of kit. -- Soft-assigned to Schmendrick
=== Shack ===
* Possibility of a room in Building 16
* Southampton Makerspace
** Possibility of lending the Discone to the makerspace.
*** Set up WebSDR?
*** How much notice would we want to be able to give to get it back if we needed it?
**** 1 month seems reasonable. This would depend on how the antenna was sited.
=== People's radio goals for the year (inc. non radio goals)===
* What do people want to do?
** HF IP network
** More operating
** Graeme wants a very cold outing - Graeme to arrange weather
*** Bring a laptop so that members can get used to the logging software
** Get more instructors ordained
** Monthly net? (Experimental repeater)
*** Schmendrick to organise a Doodle Poll and email the club.
* Fox hunt (no real foxes... don't hurt us)
=== Club Storage ===
* Zepler cupboard
* Increased occupancy of cage 9
=== Corporate sponsorship ===
* SUSU have been emailed
* need to decide what items we would like
* First Newsletter -- Start writing it now, aim to have it in by end of Feb. Then one after Easter.
** Coordinated by El Presidente
=== Money from SUSU ===
* Money was for the educational development stuff.
=== Kit wishlist ===
* Anything to add to the [[kit wishlist]]
== Joint Agenda ==
* Email problems ([[User:Schmendrick|Schmendrick]]) ---- Resolved
* SUSU Mandatory Training ([[User:Schmendrick|Schmendrick]]) -- Attending on the 10th Feb at 1800.
* Bother the RSGB about data ([[User:M0NSA|Graeme]])
* Workshop - [[Workshop:2014/02/08|Saturday 8th February]] ([[User:DavidNewman|daveruss]])
* SUWS shirts (and hoodies?) ([[User:DavidNewman|daveruss]])
* Schmendrick to send Constitutional Ammendments to David Martin (VP Dem)
* '''Deal with email'''
== SOWN ==
See [[sown:Meeting:2014/01/30|SOWN Agenda]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page